Lifelong Breeder Support System
Our Commitment To Your Family
Redletter Doodles offers a lifelong unlimited support system for you and your puppy. After you purchase your puppy we will use all our resources to help assistance you and your puppy any way we can.
Any credible breeder should freely give a future puppy owner both veterinarian and past clients. Redletter Doodles will gladly supply any prospective new puppy owner of interest with references.
We are concerned about the health and safety of all our adult and puppies FRIST! All of our Boys and Girls who breed have exceed all basic breeding health standards.
Healthly Puppies 1st
RedLetter Doodles puts Health and Safety Breeding Practices 1st. We are concerned about the health and safety of all our adult dogs and puppies! All of our breeding Boys and Girls must pass the breeding standards that have developed over the years for the Labradoodles and Goldendoodles.
- Orthopedic Foundations for Animals (OFA)
- X-Ray of Hips and Elbows
- Eye exam by a Veterinarian who specializes in Pet Care
- Blood Tests Are Breed Specific; examples of some of the tests are:
- Exercise-Induced Collapse (EIC)
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Ichthyosis (Golden Retriever Type)
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 1
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 2
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Von Willebrand Disease I